1981 Piper Seneca III – 6179 TT, 953 / 203 SMOH, King KFC-200 Flight Director Autopilot, King Slaved HSI, KLN-89B GPS, Appareo Stratus ADS-B Transponder, WX-10A Stormscope, LoPresti Nose Bowls, Merlyn Wastegates, Factory Oxygen, Known-Ice, Club Seating!
Total Time: 6,179
953 Hours Since SMOH by Signature Engines – (LH)
203 Hours Since SMOH by Penn Yan Aero – (RH)
12 Hours LH Propeller Since Propeller OH – (LH)
203 Hours RH Propeller Since Propeller OH – (RH)
ANNUAL DUE: June 1, 2021
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: April 1, 2021
OXYGEN BOTTLE HYDRO TEST DUE: April 1, 2025
USEFUL LOAD: 1536.33 Pounds
REPAIR HISTORY NOTATIONS
• The RH Engine had a propeller strike when the aircraft veered off the taxi way – (See June 15, 2015 Log Entries)
• The RH Trailing Edge Aileron Skin was replaced – (See 337 dated March 14, 2014)
• The LH Engine had a Propeller Strike – (See December 1, 1998 Log Entries)
• The LH Main Gear Collapsed after landing - (See 337 and Log Entries dated January 25, 1988 / Also see Ferry Flight Log Entry dated September 16, 1987)
• The RH trailing edge stabilator skin was replaced - (See 337 dated November 3, 1986)
Specifications are Subject to Verification upon the Buyer’s Inspection of the Aircraft. Optional aircraft transition flight training solutions are available. We accept trades and offer a variety of low fixed rate interest rate financing solutions up to 20 years.
Bartelt Aviation does not endorse nor are we affiliated with Currency Finance, Avemco, or the Aircraft Cost Calculator that may be attached to our aircraft online sales ads. Bartelt Aviation has the ability to refer you to an Aircraft Lender and an Insurance Agent that should be able to provide you with lower cost options and superior customer service. Ask your Bartelt Aviation sales person for details.