Description of the engines:
Pratt & Whitney R-985
23 Hours Since Major Overhaul
The Cunningham-Hall Aircraft Corporation was formed in 1928 and the first design was the PT-6, which first flew on April 3, 1929. The PT-6 was a biplane of all-metal construction with a fixed landing gear with tail-skid. The cockpit held a pilot and either a copilot or passenger, with a separate cabin for four passengers. The aircraft was powered by a 300 hp (224kW) Wright J-6 Whirlwind radial engine. Two PT-6 aircraft were built.
The company's last design was a freighter conversion the PT-6F. First flown in 1937, the original passenger cabin was modified as a cargo compartment with 156 ft³ (4.42m³) of stowage space. A freight door was fitted to the fuselage and a loading hatch fitted in the roof. It was powered by a Wright R-975E-1 radial engine.
PRICE REDUCED!! 1938 Cunningham Hall PT-6F. 1656 TTSN, 23 Hours Since Restoration, 23 SMOH; Pratt & Whitney R-985.
Total Time Since New: 1,656 Hours