- Nav/Com 1: Garmin GNS430-WAAS with Garmin GS/VOR/LOC Indicator
- Com 2: Collins VHF-250 / Nav 2: Collins VIR-350 with Collins GS/VOR/LOC Indicator
- ADS-B In/Out: Garmin GTX 345 with FlightStream 210 with AHRS (Full integration with ForeFlight!)
- Auto Pilot: Piper Autocontrol IIIB coupled with GNS430W
- Intercom: GMA 350C Stereo Audio Panel with Bluetooth
- JPI EDM-730 Engine Analyzer (EGT / CHT / Battery Voltage / Oil Temp&Press)
- Aerospace Logic Digital Fuel Gauge FL202D with CiES digital senders
- LED Landing and Wing-tip lights
- Engine heater (Oil pan heating patch)
Leather Seats, condition above average.
Seller utilized the Arrow to obtain my complex endorsement, and to travel throughout the Eastern US. With the large fuel tanks, very economical burn rate, resulting in an excellent range, and good cruising speed this is a good airplane for traveling. The Arrow would be ideal for a private owner or flight school who wants a reliable aircraft to learn or travel.
Contact Stefan Menger firstname.lastname@example.org
1979 PIPER ARROW IV
Airframe in very good condition.
In compliance with all A/Ds, incl. Spar A/D SB1345
Landing Gear recently completely overhauled:
- New Hydraulic Pump
- New Actuators
- New Pressure Switch
- Landing Gear Auto-Extend removed
New Fuel tank Drain Valves
New Sun Visors
New Air Vent Registers