Description of the engines:
Equipped with the powerful Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34 engine:
750 SHP, 4,000 Hour TBO
Engine wash ring (integral)
Oil cooler, high capacity
Intake inertial separator (electric) with backup
Pratt & Whitney ESP complimentary subscription, 400 hours included
2 Batteries, 24V sealed lead acid
Starter/generator, 300 amp
Master control unit with high start functionality
Alternator, standby 40 amp
2 Fuel tanks, 320 gallons total
Float-type fuel level sensors, industry leading accuracy
Fuel temperature indication
The Pitch Latch Propeller is standard on the Series III
96-inch 4 Blade Aluminum Hartzell propeller, constant speed full feathering
•Garmin G1000 NXi integrated avionics suite
• GFC 700 autopilot with electronic stability protection, level mode, under-speed protection,
coupled go-around and yaw damper
• Dual GPS, AHRS, ADC
• Dual Garmin GMA 1360 audio panels
• GTX 345R Mode-S transponder with ADS-B in & out
• Class-B terrain awareness system
• Garmin Synthetic Vision
• 406 MHz ELT with remote switch and GPS enabled
• 2 Cockpit USB ports
• SurfaceWatch Enable Card
• ChartView Enable Card
• Garmin NavData subscription (1 year included)
• Fully integrated flight instruments in the G1000 NXi
• 4-in-1 electronic standby
• Dual pitot/static systems
• Dual pitot heat
• Angle of Attack (AOA) indexer
Optional: GWX-75 Weather Radar
Each Kodiak comes Float Ready, with Pitch Latch Propeller, and Lower Fuselage Skin Gap Fillet Sealant.
Choose the Kodiak Executive Package:
• Avionics Package One:
GTS 800 TAS/WX-500 stormscope package,
GDL-69A-XM data link with audio infotainment
• External cargo compartment
• TKS ice protection/ FIKI certified
• Single-point refueling system
• Summit interior package
• 4-year Kodiak Care maintenance program
The discontinuous leading edge wing design you know from Kodiak remains unchanged.
Multiple color schemes are available - contact us for options and timing!
Standard 29 Inch Tires with 7,255 lb landing weight
2 crew doors, 180 degree opening with door stays; large cargo door
• HID landing lights
• Taxi lights with pulse, LED
• Navigation lights (2), LED
• Strobes (2), wingtip mounted, LED
• Beacon (LED)
Order now to choose from the Timberline or Summit interior packages, in warm or cool leather:
- Summit offers the option to include or remove the table and cabinetry; 6 pax seats.
- Timberline offers removable carpeting with nonstick floors and easily removable seats.
Standard: Air Conditioning, 10 Place oxygen system with large bottle, and 4 USB ports.
8 pax reading lights and center aisle ambient LED lighting
• Fully automated touch screen ECS controller
• Bleed air heating system with silencer
• Forward and aft blowers
• Brushed metal ventilators throughout cockpit & cabin
• State-of-the-art sound proofing
*all specifications are subject to verification by the buyer, and are subject to change by the factory.
Call today to learn more about the Kodiak: 651-450-6200
We're proud to be your Kodiak dealer for the Upper Midwest! Our territory includes Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
The 2022 Kodiak 100 Series III is the next generation in continuous improvement.
With a smarter, pilot-friendly cockpit, improved situational awareness and safety, more comfort for all passengers.
The aircraft is float-ready with standard equipped pitch latch propeller and lower fuselage skin gap fillet sealant, and the industry-leading Kodiak Care Maintenance program, which covers scheduled maintenance up to the 4th annual or up to 1,000 hours flight time - you're going to love the new Series III.
Anticipated earliest delivery is Q3-Q4 of 2022
The Series III has the same aluminum construction you have come to expect from the Kodiak - tough and safe for extreme missions, capable of working from unimproved conditions and can work off floats without structural upgrades.
The Series III includes Kodiak Care coverage for 4 years, plus 400 Hours of Pratt & Whitney ESP Coverage.
Equip your Kodiak perfectly to your mission!
The Executive Package includes:
- Avionics Package 1:
GTS 800 TAS/WX-500 storm scope package
GDL-69A-XM Data Link with audio infotainment
- External Cargo Compartment (ECC)
- TKS Ice Protection / FIKI Certified
- Single-Point Refueling System
- Summit Interior package
- 4-year Kodiak Care maintenance program